Discover our sales, installation, maintenance and repair service for your commercial central heat pump in Montreal. Call us for a free quote!
What is a commercial central heat pump?
The principle of operation of a heat pump is quite simple. Like a refrigerator, the heat pump extracts heat from the air to transfer it either inside or outside your home through evaporation and condensation. In the winter, the heat pump takes heat from the outside air and transfers it inside. In the summer, the same principle is used, but conversely, it transfers indoor heat to the outside to cool and dehumidify the inside of your commercial or industrial building. The commercial central heat pump uses air ducts already present in your business to distribute the air in all rooms, hence its name “central heat pump”.
What are the pros and cons of a commercial central heat pump?
- Reduces your annual heating and cooling costs by an average of 50%.
- Electrical system that does not create direct greenhouse gases compared to gas systems
- Produces up to more than three times the energy it consumes
- Uniform system for all parts of your company
- Unobtrusive operation with integrated vents and air vents
- Reduces humidity inside the house in the summertime
- Higher initial installation cost
- Can be difficult to install
- May require major work
- Slightly noisier than commercial wall-mounted heat pump
- Requires good insulation
Whether it is for a restaurant, a pharmacy, a grocery store, a clinic, a transformation plant, or a warehouse, the Tran Climatisation team offers you a range of services for your commercial central heat pump. As soon as we take charge of your business, our team will design a personalized plan for you so that you have access to all our regular services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our basic services, you also benefit from our technical expertise, which offers you a heat pump analysis service. These analyses will help you optimize their performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to every company and every sector of activity, here are some additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information about our sales, installation and repair service for your commercial central heat pump, our prices or our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or email. Our specialists will be happy to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!