Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your rooftop HVAC unit. Call us for a free quote!
What is a commercial rooftop air conditioning unit?
A commercial rooftop air conditioning unit contains all the components needed to provide both cooling and heating air in one unit. These “boxes” contain a fan, heating and cooling elements, filter holders, chambers, and dampers.
These boxes are usually connected to a ducted ventilation system, which will then distribute the air through the building before returning it to the box for exhaust or return to the system (depending on the model).
These units are typically deployed in large industrial buildings, skyscrapers, residential and commercial buildings and large indoor environments such as warehouses. The HVAC rooftop unit is also an essential component of environments where there are health standards requiring that temperature and humidity be maintained at certain levels, using air from outside.
- Space saving: The roof is considered one of the ideal places to install heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems . A roof-mounted unit is useful because it frees up floor space.
- One system for heating and cooling: With this system, you do not need to buy separate systems. In addition to being convenient, these units are easy to repair and maintain. They can be easily repaired without interfering with other activities and functions of the facility or building.
- Easy installation: Rooftop air conditioning units are much easier to install than those on the ground. Our technicians install appropriate anti-vibration rails to eliminate vibrations. The reduction of vibrations helps to reduce the noise or sound level.
- Regular maintenance required: To maintain the optimal operation of your roof-top air conditioning unit, it is strongly recommended to call in professionals for maintenance and cleaning.
Whether it is for a restaurant, hotel complex, school, shopping mall, or grocery store, the Tran Climatisation team offers you a complete range of services for your commercial rooftop HVAC unit. When we take over your business, our team will develop a customized solution so that you can take full advantage of each of our services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models
In addition to our basic services, take advantage of the know-how of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your roof unit. These analyses will help you optimize their performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to every company and every sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information about our sales, installation and repair service for your rooftop unit, about our prices or about our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!