Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your commercial air exchanger with energy recovery ventilator (ERV). Call us for a free quote!
What is a commercial air exchanger with energy recovery ventilator (ERV)?
More sophisticated than its predecessors, the commercial air exchanger with energy recovery ventilator not only recovers heat, but also recovers part of the humidity as needed to maintain a constant humidity level throughout the year. Since this air exchanger conserves moisture and heat during the winter season and rejects moisture and heat in the summer, it is a kind of “mini-heat pump. “Here again, you save on your heating and cooling costs while improving the efficiency of these systems, hence the name “energy recovery”.
What are the advantages of a commercial air exchanger with an energy recovery ventilator (ERV)?
- Your indoor air will be fresh, comfortable, and healthy because toxins, pollutants, and other pollutants are all reduced and eliminated.
- Allergy and asthma triggers will be removed, allowing all your employees to breathe easier, regardless of the season.
- Room-to-room climates will be more homogeneous, making the space more comfortable.
- You’ll be able to control odors better.
- ERV maintenance is easy, and the systems will even alert you when it’s time to change a filter.
- The life of your ventilation, heating, and air conditioning system will be extended, helping you to stay more efficient and save money.
- ERV commercial systems offer quiet operation.
Whether it is for a commercial garage, a restaurant, a grocery store, or a pharmacy, Tran Climatisation offers you a complete range of services for your commercial air exchanger with energy recovery ventilator (HRV). As soon as we take charge of your business, our team will develop a personalized plan adapted to your commercial air exchanger needs, while giving you access to all our professional services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our regular services, you can also take advantage of the expertise of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your commercial air exchanger with energy recovery ventilator (ERV). These analyses will help you optimize its performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to every company and every sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information on our sales, installation, and repair service for your commercial air exchanger with energy recovery ventilator (ERV), on our prices, or on our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!