Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your commercial air exchanger with a heat recovery ventilator (HRV). Call us for a free quote!
What is a commercial air exchanger with a heat recovery ventilator (HRV)?
The air exchanger with a heat recovery ventilator remains by far the most popular type of air exchanger. It has the same basic features like the air exchanger without heat recovery, but also offers the advantage of recovering a large portion of the heat from the exhaust air and transferring it to the incoming fresh air. This type of air exchanger allows you to reduce your heating costs in your business while enjoying healthy, moisture-free air.
What are the benefits of a commercial air exchanger with a heat recovery ventilator (HRV)?
- The constant flow of fresh air creates a more comfortable and healthier environment for your employees and customers.
- Newly built businesses are designed to be airtight, but they need active moisture control to prevent the build-up of mold and fungus. An HRV helps control this moisture.
- An HRV helps mitigate the effects of moisture in commercial and institutional buildings that are constructed with spray foam insulation and insulated structural panels.
- Opening windows or operating an exhaust fan is useful in the short term, but rarely has a long-term impact on air quality.
Whether it is for a grocery store, a woodworking shop, a daycare center, a restaurant, or a bar, Tran Climatisation offers you a complete range of services for your commercial air exchanger with heat recovery ventilator (HRV). As soon as we take charge of your business, our team will develop a personalized plan adapted to your commercial air exchanger needs, while giving you access to all our professional services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our regular services, you can also take advantage of the expertise of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your commercial air exchanger with heat recovery ventilator (HRV). These analyses will help you optimize its performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to every company and every sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information on our sales, installation, and repair service for your commercial air exchanger with heat recovery ventilator, on our prices, or on our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!