Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your commercial hot air central heating system. Call us for a free quote!
What is a commercial hot air central heating system?
A warm air central heating system is traditionally composed of a warm air furnace or boiler, fed by different energy sources (electricity, oil, hot water, natural gas, propane gas) and ventilation ducts. However, more and more homeowners are opting for the installation of a heat pump as their main heating appliance, which allows them to make significant savings in heating costs. The heat pump is then backed up by the furnace, which takes over in colder periods.
Newer heat pumps offer higher energy efficiency and operate at lower and lower temperatures, which means significant energy savings. However, the efficiency of heat pumps is significantly reduced if the outside temperature drops below -30 degrees Celsius.
What are the pros and cons of a commercial hot air central heating system?
- You can add air quality accessories such as air purifiers, high-efficiency filters, UV lamps, and humidifiers for more comfort.
- You have a better choice of ventilation grilles that are more and more complete and can be combined with all types of decor.
- You can install intelligent thermostats for remote temperature control.
- You will notice a considerable reduction in energy costs with the installation of a heat pump.
- Warm air heating can raise dust and move allergenic particles.
- Your warm air heating system can be noisy when you start it up.
- Some of the distribution ducts are cumbersome.
Whether it is for an arena, a shopping mall, a library, a restaurant, a café, or a processing plant, Tran Climatisation offers you a complete range of services for your commercial hot air central heating system. As soon as we take charge of your business, we create a personalized plan for you that is adapted to your heating needs, while giving you access to all our professional services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our regular services, you can also benefit from the expertise of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your commercial hot air central heating system. These analyses allow you to optimize its performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to every company and every sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information on our sales, installation and repair service for your commercial hot air central heating system, on our prices or on our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!