Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your commercial pollutant detection system. Call us for a free quote!
What is a commercial pollutant detection system?
A pollutant detection system allows real-time detection of pollution on the work floor. Pollutant detectors can be portable or fixed depending on the pollutant they detect, either dust or gas. Detecting pollutants can improve working conditions and worker safety. Whether it is for the safety of its employees or their health, a company has every interest in equipping itself with pollutant detectors, which prevent asphyxiation, poisoning, fires, and explosions.
What types of pollutant detectors are available on the market?
- Gas detector: Allows the evaluation of the concentration of gases hazardous to health (ammonia, carbon dioxide, and monoxide, chlorine, …), the oxygen content of a place, and the concentration of combustible gas in relation to the lower limit of explosivity (explosimeter).
- Dust detection system: Detects and locates polluting and health-damaging dust emissions and their possible effects. In addition, it assists in the implementation of a sampling strategy by providing an estimate of pollution levels in various locations and at different times. Finally, it highlights workers’ exposures to invisible dust.
- Fixed gas detection system: It monitors the atmosphere of installations with a risk of hazardous gas presence, and triggers alarms.
- Photometers: The photometer detects dust by converting the light intensity scattered by the dust into a concentration thanks to a calibration sensitive to the particle size of the dust and its optical properties. Thus, it can detect dust with diameters ranging from 0.1 to 10 or 20 µm.
- Particle counters: It determines the number of particles per unit volume in the air. Also, particle counters are not suitable for very dusty places, because if there are too many particles in the air there are measurement errors. It is important that the diameters of the dust they detect range from about 0.1 to 10 µm.
Whether in a research laboratory, a factory with an assembly line, a furniture production company, or a movie theatre, Tran Climatisation offers you a complete range of services for your commercial pollutant detection system. As soon as we take charge of your business, our team will design a personalized plan adapted to your commercial ventilation needs, while giving you access to all our professional services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our regular services, you can also take advantage of the expertise of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your commercial pollutant detection system. These analyses allow you to optimize its performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to each company and each sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information on our sales, installation and repair service for your commercial pollutant detection system, on our prices or on our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!