Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your commercial fan. Call us for a free quote!
How does commercial ventilation work?
At first glance, there are two forms of ventilation. The first is so-called “natural” ventilation, which simply means that air is circulated through window openings, which ensures an influx of air from the outside. The second, mechanical ventilation, consists of an exchange of air between the air inside the house and the outside. In most cases, the central ventilation system supplies fresh air to each room in the house. Its main function is to ensure a constant flow of air and also to provide the occupants of the house with regular ventilation that clears the air of undesirable pollutants.
The mechanical ventilation known as “controlled” is composed of three essential elements:
Motor: Its fan forces outside air into your commercial building and stale air out.
Ducts: A network of ducts is used to circulate air efficiently between the various inlets and outlets.
Air intake and exhaust vents: Usually located at the top of walls and above windows, they allow air to enter and exit.
What are the benefits of commercial ventilation?
- Reduce humidity: Moisture is one of the leading causes of unhealthy living conditions in a home. Any central ventilation unit can help you regulate humidity to a comfortable level in all seasons.
- Limit the formation of condensation: Condensation is often a sign of a house that is too tight; efficient ventilation will not only reduce condensation in windows, but will also reduce the risk of mould and mildew.
- Sanitize indoor air: Did you know that indoor air in a house can be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air? For this reason, the continuous renewal of the air allows the evacuation of polluting product vapours, allergenic agents (dust, animal hair, etc.), cooking odours, second-hand smoke, etc.
- Preventing symptoms of lung disease: It has been proven that the installation of an adequate ventilation system will significantly reduce the symptoms of lung diseases such as asthma and allergies.
Whether it is for a grocery store, a convenience store, a clinic, a dentist’s office, or a daycare center, Tran Climatisation offers you a complete range of services for your commercial ventilator. As soon as we take charge of your business, our team will design a personalized plan adapted to your commercial ventilation needs, while giving you access to all our professional services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our regular services, you can also take advantage of the expertise of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your commercial fan. These analyses allow you to optimize its performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to every company and every sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information about our sales, installation and repair service for your commercial fan, about our prices or about our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!