Discover our sales, installation, maintenance, and repair service for your commercial air filtration system. Call us for a free quote!
What is the purpose of a commercial air filtration system?
Regardless of your type of business, many pollutants and allergens can be found in the air: dust mites accumulated in carpets and rugs, mould and fungus in common bathrooms, cleaning products, wood dust, chemical compounds, etc.
A commercial air filtration system will contribute to cleaner air and ensure better health for your employees. The operation of an air filtration system is very simple: it captures the ambient air in our rooms, then actively filters the polluting compounds from it, and finally discharges clean and particularly healthy air into the indoor space. Your commercial air filtration system can work in conjunction with a heating or air conditioning system and independently.
The majority of air filtration system models have variable speed control. Also, more and more models have ultra-quiet operation thanks to a double sound barrier created by the filters on each side of the engine. Also, the entire interior of the unit’s housing is covered with insulation, and the motor is mounted on rubber mounts that isolate it from the housing.
What types of filters are available for your commercial air filtration system?
- HEPA Filter: A HEPA filter, or High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter, is a filter that incorporates a very tight weave to physically trap micro-particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Activated Carbon Filter: The Activated Carbon Air Filter contains activated carbon beads or powder which will absorb chemical compounds such as gas, smoke and odours.
- Ionization: The operating principle of the ionizer filter is based on the electrical charge of the negative ions it emits, in order to purify your indoor air. Contact with the negative charges of the ions will cause precipitation, and the pollutants will then fall to the ground.
- Electrostatic filter: This type of filter is mainly used in industrial air filtration systems. This filter will effectively eliminate oil and emulsion mists as well as any form of smoke emitted from machine tools. Its greatest feature is that it will be able to treat a large quantity of air without the need to replace the filter regularly.
Whether it is for a pharmacy, a carpentry shop, a transformation plant, a grocery store, or a clothing store, Tran Climatisation offers you a complete range of services for your commercial air filtration system. As soon as we take charge of your business, our team develops a customized solution adapted to your commercial ventilation needs, while giving you access to all our professional services.
- Maintenance and parts
- Repair of all brands and models available on the market
In addition to our regular services, you can also take advantage of the expertise of our technical team, which offers analysis service for your commercial air filtration system. These analyses will help you optimize its performance and prevent future problems. Since we want to offer a personalized service to each company and each sector of activity, here are additional services that will meet all your needs.
- System design and conception
- Project construction
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- High-performance and durable products
- System support and monitoring
- System Maintenance
If you need more information on our sales, installation and repair service for your commercial air filtration system, on our prices or on our other services, we invite you to contact us by phone or by email. Our specialists will be pleased to answer your questions. Our team can go on location anywhere in Montreal, on Montreal’s South Shore, on Montreal’s North Shore, in Montérégie and in the Eastern Townships. Call us for a free quote!